Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Class

   In class we are reading "Fahrenheit 451" by Ray Bradbury. Its about a man name Montag whose a fireman, his job is to start fires. So far we got up to a apart were his wife tried to kill herself. I really don't understand the book. I don't understand it because it does really catches my interest. I guess I have to read more of the book, like get to the middle to really get interested.  
   Also in class we do grammar rule. I think grammar rule is a good idea because we already know this stuff but us students forget how, or forget to use them at all. We relearned how to use possessive forms of nouns, agreement between subject and verbs, and  more concerning the possessive forms of nouns. These grammar rules can help us write better essays for college applications, and improve our personal statements.

2 comments:

  1. I glad that you pointed out that we as students sometimes forget when to use them. Even myself always forget, so that's why I'm glad we are learning about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The novel does start out a little slow, but it also gets better. I hope you make the connection to the articles we are reading too.

    ReplyDelete