Thursday, January 8, 2015

    My Passion is for cheerleading. Iv'e been cheering since middle school and i love it. When i joined i can honestly say i sucked at at. It was kind of hard for me to switch up because i use to dance and cheerleading and hip pop dance is two different kinds of dance. In cheerleading its more of a stiffer version of dance with stronger motions.
    My biggest dream was to be in a cheerleading team in college. College team have more difficulty. It would be great to be on a college team because i feel like i'm ready for it. I'm a two year national champion. In the future i would like to be a veterinarian but i would also want to be a cheerleading couch. Teaching students my knowledge for cheering, because i want cheerleading to always be a part of my life. Cheering makes me happy and made me reason i can do what i thought i couldn't do.

3 comments:

  1. I really think that its really cool that you love cheerleading and want to pursuit it in college and beyond that. I really like how you dedicated yourself in cheerleading even though you weren't so good at first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are really good at what you do. and it seems like your cheerleading team is always winning competitions. if it makes you happy then keep doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What schools are you looking at that have strong teams? Are your coaches helping you to make connections to college cheer teams?

    ReplyDelete